Jesus says in John 14:15; “If you love me, keep my commands.” Do Muslims believe in the commands of Jesus? Here are some commands:
- “Believe in God, believe also in me” (John 14:1). Can Muslims say they believe in God and Jesus with the same affection and adherence?
- Do Muslims: “believe IN the One He sent” (John 5:38) Is Jesus the object of faith?
- Jesus says “…everyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26).
- Do Muslims affirm that: “to all who did RECEIVE HIM, HE gave them the RIGHT to be children of God, to those who BELIEVE in HIS NAME, who were born, not of blood, or of the will of the flesh, or of the will of man, but OF GOD” (John 1:12-13).
- Do Muslims believe all of the Bible and that “these are written so that you may believe Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and by believing you may have life in His name” (John 20:31).
- Do Muslims believe that the cardinal definition of sin is that the world “refuses to believe in me [Jesus]” (John 16:9)?
- Do Muslims affirm that “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day” (John 6:44).
- Do Muslims believe the Gospels when it foretells that “in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord” (Luke 2:11)?
- Do Muslims believe Jesus when He says; ” that you will die in your sins; …unless you believe that I Am who I claim to be.” (John 8:24).
- Can Muslims affirm that “He Himself bore our sins in His body on the tree, so that, having died to sins, we might live for righteousness; you have been healed by His wounds.” (1Pet.2:24-25).
- Can Muslims say; “Master, to whom would we go? You have the words of real life, eternal life. We’ve already committed ourselves, confident that you are the Holy One of God.” (John 6:68-69).
Let me say to view Christ improperly is to miss Him completely.